How can you go wrong with ingredients like butter, chocolate, cream and brown sugar? Simply, you can’t. Drizzle this Hot Fudge Sauce over my CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE, ice cream or berries for a delicious treat! Serve whenever you need to dress up your dessert.
FOR A QUICK DESSERT: Purchase a store bought pound cake, cut it into wedges, dip the corner in hot fudge and then dip in toppings such as mini chocolate chips, coconut or chopped peanuts.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter and chocolate.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and is smooth.
- Add the sugars and cream.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Bring to room temperature to serve.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE SWEET SAUCE RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER