Serve this baked shrimp with spicy dipping sauce as a main course or an appetizer. The shrimp is juicy and the sauce has just the right amount of kick. Delicious! Shrimp is low in calories, the SPICY DIPPING SAUCE has only 80 per 1 tablespoon serving and might I say it is worth every drop!
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined with tails left on)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place cleaned shrimp on prepared pan, sprinkle with oil, salt, pepper and old bay.
- Toss to coat.
- Arrange shrimp to lay flat.
- Bake 20 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
Serve with Spicy Dipping Sauce
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain