BRING THE COOL BREEZES OF THE TROPICS TO DINNER TONIGHT!
This island salsa is sweet and savory at the same time.
PERFECT for a salsa bar or served on fish, chicken or pork.
- 1 cup fresh apricots, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks
- 1 cup fresh papaya, chopped into chunks
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, deveined, finely diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients and store in the refrigerator at least an hour before serving.
- HINT: This is a mild salsa if you want more heat leave the veins, if you want even more heat also leave in the seeds.
- GREAT served on pork chops!
This is a LBC original!
I SHARED THIS IDEA/RECIPE AT THESE PARTIES