Jello Flavored Cake Mix Cookie Recipe | Create a chewy cookie from your kids favorite flavor of Jello! This super easy cookie recipe adds a little something fun to your kids day. Whether that’s after school or in their lunch box. You can’t go wrong with these cookies.
With only a few ingredients you can bake them and store in the freezer. Drop one in your kids lunch box and by the time lunch rolls around the cookie will be defrosted and taste just as fresh as the day they were baked. Or save some to enjoy during home work time.
Jello Flavored Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- 1 (15.25 ounce) butter golden cake mix or yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (1.55 ounce) jello dry mix or 1/4 cup PLUS 2 tablespoons (your choice of flavor)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl; add the cake mix, eggs, oil and jello mix.
- Mix until combined.
- Use a 2 ounce cookie scoop; add mounds of cookie dough to the prepared cookie sheets (9 to a sheet).
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
MORE CAKE MIX COOKIE RECIPES