Loaded Chili Cheeseburgers: Barbecue season is here! Bring out the grill and spend some time with family and friends this weekend! These Loaded Chili Cheeseburgers start with a delicious Cola Barbecue Sauce, bacon wrapped onion rings, chili and cheese! I KNOW! It makes your mouth water just reading the ingredients.
How to Make Loaded Chili Cheeseburgers
- INGREDIENTS (full printable recipe below)
- 1 pound 85% ground beef
- Cola Barbecue Sauce (link below) or your favorite store bought
- 8 frozen onion rings
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Form ground beef into 1/4 pound patties.
- Preheat oven to the onion ring package directions.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each onion ring. Bake as directed on the package or until the bacon is crispy. While the onion rings are baking heat up the grill.
- Grill burgers to you and your guests tastes.
- Just before the burgers are done grilling add a slice of cheese, continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Heat chili in a pot on the stove.
- HOW TO BUILD THE BURGERS:
- Place hamburger patty with melted cheese onto the bottom bun, add chili, onion ring and then to top it all off Cola Barbecue Sauce(recipe link below↓).
HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED ONION RINGS
MORE BURGER RECIPES