Our Little Peanut Baby Shower Cookie Pops: The no bake perfect dessert or party favor for a peanut themed baby shower.
By grinding up nutter butter cookies and adding cream cheese you get a nice peanut butter flavor with a creamy center. Creating these fun pops for a baby shower was so much fun. I also made some Sweet Peanut Baby Shower Party Favors to go with the theme. What’s great about these pops is they can also be made for a circus party or an animal party.
WATCH THE SLIDE SHOW BELOW TO GET DETAILED INSTRUCTIONAL PICTURES.
Our Little Peanut Baby Shower Cookie Pops
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of peanut butter flavored candy melts
- 34 (8-inch) lollipop sticks
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- Add half of the cookies into a food processor.
- Process until cookies crumbs appear.
- Dump into a bowl.
- Take out any big pieces of cookie and put back into the food processor with the rest of the cookies.
- Pulse until crumbs appear.
- Add the first batch of cookie crumbs back into the food processor along with the cream cheese.
- Pulse until the cookie mixture becomes a ball of dough.
- Form cookie dough into a 1-inch ball and slightly squeeze in the center to start shaping into a peanut.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Continue with remaining cookie dough.
- Pour candy into a microwave safe bowl; heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each until candy is melted and creamy.
- Dip one end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy and as straight as you can insert into the peanut shaped cookie pop.
- Once all the cookie dough has a lollipop stick inserted.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take peanut butter pops out of the freezer and dip in melted candy making sure to cover all the way up to the stick.
TIP: If the candy becomes too hard re heat in the microwave.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper to harden.
- Add confectioners' sugar to remaining melted candy; pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Add strips to the cookie pops starting with the lines going from top to the bottom.
MORE COOKIE POP IDEAS