Sriracha Asparagus: Fresh asparagus with a kick. Spice up dinner with this Sriracha Asparagus side dish.
I try to eat Asparagus as much as I can during the season. It is so versatile….perfect steamed, roasted or sauteed and can be added to a lot of different dishes. I think this way is one of my favorites. It’s super easy with tons of flavor. I struggle with what side dish to serve with a Mexican dinner other then the regular rice and beans. But sometimes I don’t want heavy sides or to have all those carbs. That’s why I developed this tasty side dish full of freshness with a kick! 😳
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Trim ends off of the asparagus.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; drop in asparagus and boil 2 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Add oil to a large skillet and add garlic.
- Cook until garlic is toasted.
- Add the asparagus, Sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook until asparagus is heated through.
MORE ASPARAGUS RECIPES