These Halloween Pumpkin Patch Oreo Pops are the easiest NO BAKE treat you can make! With only a few ingredients you can have these ready in a snap. I found the pumpkin sprinkles on clearance at Michaels. Make as party favors, for the dessert table, display down the center of the table for an edible centerpiece or hand out to the neighbor trick or treaters.
Place each ball int the well of a mini muffin tin.
Dip one end of a lollipop stick into some melted candy and as straight as you can insert into a cookie ball.
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 15 ounce package of Halloween Oreo cookies
- 12 ounce bag of candy melts (your choice of color), I used white
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts
- sprinkles green sugar and chocolate
- pumpkin sprinkles
- lollipop sticks
- Add half of the cookies into a food processor.
- Process until cookies crumbs appear.
- Dump into a bowl.
- Take out any big pieces of cookie and put back into the food processor with the rest of the cookies.
- Pulse until crumbs appear.
- Add the first batch of cookie crumbs back into the food processor along with the cream cheese.
- Pulse until the cookie mixture becomes a ball of dough.
- Form cookie dough into a 1-inch ball.
- Place each ball into the well of a mini muffin tin.
- Melt some of the candy melts (the color choice is yours), I used white.
- Dip one end of a lollipop stick into the melted candy and as straight as you can insert into a cookie ball.
- Once all the cookie dough has a lollipop stick inserted.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes or until the melted candy has hardened.
- Place the remaining candy melts (white) in a medium microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave to melt the candy at intervals of 30 seconds, stirring every time.
- Take Oreo pops out of the freezer and dip in melted candy making sure to cover all the way up to the stick.
- Immediately add sugar sprinkles (green)
- Place in a stand or a block of Styrofoam to dry.
- Melt chocolate and chop about 1 tablespoon of the chocolate sprinkles.
- Pour melted chocolate into a small zip top bag and snip the corner.
- Drizzle some of the chocolate on top of the Oreo pop, place 3 pumpkin sprinkles on top and sprinkle of chopped chocolate sprinkles.
- Place pops in refrigerator to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS