Pistachio Pudding Cookies
Pistachio Pudding Cookies: A delicious super soft chewy cookie with a delicate pistachio flavor, a hint of caramel and saltiness from the pistachio nuts. With no chocolate chips to worry about melting, these pistachio pudding cookies are the perfect summertime cookie for picnics, summer barbecues or camping.
Why Add Pudding To Your Cookie Dough?
How to Make Pistachio Pudding Cookies
- INGREDIENTS (full printable recipe below)
- light brown sugar
- instant pistachio pudding mix
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- toffee bits
- pistachio nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the pudding mix and blend until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla and blend until well mixed.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients scraping sides and mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in the toffee bits and pistachio nuts.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, place cookie dough mounds on each prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Slide the parchment paper with the cookies on it off the hot cookie sheet and onto the counter to cool.
Hi there, my daughter and I made these cookies yesterday. They are very yummy! I love pistachio anything, so I was very excited to find this recipe. We will add it to our favorites 🙂
That’s awesome Laura!
Hi, just wanted to know if you use raw unsalted pistachios or the salted ones? Thanks.
Hi Karla, I used salted pistachios. 🙂
Making them now I’m sure they are yummy! I have a friend that loves pistachios so will get input! Make the pistachio cheesecake all the time and that’s a hit!
How fun Laura….that’s so nice of you!