Puff Pastry Apple Hazelnut Wraps | Beautifully constructed mini dessert with the perfect balance of a tart crisp apple and creamy chocolate all encased in light and crispy puff pastry. This is a kick in the pants delicious dessert and would be devoured at any occasion.
We already dip apple slices in Nutella so why not make a yummy dessert from our favorite snack? Simply the BEST!
Watch this short video from FACEBOOK on how to make these delicious treats!
- 1 sheet puff pastry (half of a 17.3 ounce package)
- chocolate hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
- apples (about 2), core removed and cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Roll thawed puff pastry sheet into a 12-inch square.
- Cut sixteen 3-inch squares.
- Spread each square with 1 teaspoon chocolate spread.
- Place an apple wedge onto the square; dip finger tips in water and moisten the points together.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate that has been warmed in the microwave.
- Sprinkle on optional toffee bits.
Enjoy the PERFECT little treat!
MORE DELICIOUS TREAT RECIPES