Pumpkin Butter Infused Hot Apple Cider | Take your apple cider up a notch by adding pumpkin butter! There’s nothing like a crisp glass of fresh apple cider….but infuse some freshly made pumpkin butter and you have a new drink! Serve it hot or cold. The perfect drink to sip while sitting with family and friends around the bonfire.
You don’t have to make your own pumpkin butter. This recipe will work if you use store bought. Trader Joe’s carries delicious pumpkin butter. But if you have the time I highly recommend you making your own.
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 half pint Pumpkin Butter
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Pour the apple cider and pumpkin butter into a large pot.
- Use and immersion blenders to combine the two OR pour the apple cider and pumpkin butter into a blender; blend together.
- On medium high bring the cider to a boil; turn down to medium low and simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
- Strain in a fine sieve.
- Serve hot with whip cream and a cinnamon stick.
MORE APPLE DRINKS