Cheesecake is my number one go to dessert. So, I’m always trying to think of easy ways I can have some. This Peach Cheesecake Dip is the answer! Watch out you might find your guests easting this dip by the spoonfuls.
Serve this delicious Peach Cheesecake Dip with pecan cookies and graham crackers. The perfect Spring baby shower or bridal shower dip.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peach slices
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) cool whip, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- garnish: pecan cookies and graham crackers
- Add the peach slices to a food processor and chop.
- Add the cream cheese, pulse until blended.
- Add the cool whip and sugar, pulse until blended, fluffy and creamy.
- Transfer to a serving dish or refrigerate.
- Serve with pecan cookies and graham crackers.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain