Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes | This year for my Valentine’s Day Dessert I combined two of my favorites! Cookie dough, cheesecake and if that wasn’t enough I added a cookie on top! What else do you need? ♥ TIP: To make a raw cookie dough safe to eat I took out the raw egg and baking soda. Now the dough is completely safe!
I love that once the cookie sits on top of the cheesecake for awhile it absorbs some of the moisture from the cheesecake and becomes one with the cheesecake. Plus the cookie on top is made using a store bought sugar cookie dough. 😉
Use a small cup to press in the crust.
Make the cookie dough (without the egg), roll into small balls and insert into the cheesecake batter.
Make sure the cookie dough is completely covered by the cheesecake batter.
While the cheesecakes are baking make the cookies. Slice the cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices, use a 1 1/2 -inch circle cookie cutter and cut into the center of each cookie. Place a heart in the center and bake.
Baked Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes.
Place baked cookie on cooled cheesecake.
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes
For the No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
For the Cinnamon Crust
- 1 3/4 cups ground cinnamon graham crackers
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Snickerdoodle Cookie Topper
- 1 store bought roll of sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Optional: heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pans with 24 liners.
For the No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough:
- In a medium mixing bowl beat together the butter, shortening, sugar, vanilla, water and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the flour.
- Roll into small balls and set aside (you will need at least 72).
For the Cinnamon Crust:
- In a small bowl stir together the cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter until combined.
- Add 1 level tablespoon and 1 teaspoon into lined cupcake pans.
- Press with a small object like a juice glass.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low just until combined.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop pour batter into prepared cupcake pans.
- Insert 3 no bake snickerdoodle cookie dough balls into each mini cheesecakes making sure the dough is completely covered by the cheesecake batter.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes and carefully lift cheesecakes out of pan.
TIP: I used an off set spatula for this job.
For the Snickerdoodle Cookies:
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice 24 (1/4-inch) slices.
- Use a 1 1/2-inch round cookie cutter and cut a cookie out of each center.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
TIP: If the cookie cutter sticks to the dough dip into the sugar mixture.
- Roll cut cookies in the sugar mixture.
- Place cut cookies on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Put heart shaped sprinkle in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERTS