Sparkling Peach Slush Punch
Sparkling Peach Slush Punch: A delicious refreshing punch that stays slushy for hours. With ingredients like peach flavor jello, sliced peaches and peach juice. This Sparkling Peach Slush Punch is sure to be a summer party favorite. When it’s time for a summer barbecue, bridal shower or baby shower this is my go to punch. Scroll down for an adult version of this refreshing punch. A party isn’t a party without punch!
How to Make Sparkling Peach Slush Punch
- 3 cups water
- 1½ sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach flavored gelatin powder
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices in light syrup
- 5 cup peach juice blend
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 (2 liter) and 1(16 ounce) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan combine the water, sugar and gelatin.
- Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar and gelatin.
- Remove from heat.
- Place peaches (with syrup) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In an extra large bowl combine gelatin mixture, purred peaches, peach juice blend and lemon juice.
- Divide peach mixture among four 1-quart containers.
- Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
- —THIS STEP CAN BE MADE UP TO 6 MONTHS IN ADVANCE—
- To serve, let containers stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Break peach mixture in a punch bowl or jug.
- Gently pour in ginger ale; stir until slushy.
- Serve at once.
How to Serve this Slush Drink Outside…Even in the Heat—ICE CHEST PUNCH
- Make punch as directed. Add the slush to a cooled ice chest. TAKE IT A STEP FARTHER—For extra protection, insert a small ice chest (with the punch) into a larger ice chest.
Sheryl, this sounds refreshing and delicious. Your granddaughter is such a little beauty! Hope you and your family had a wonderful July 4th holiday! Pinning and happy Friday!
Thank you, we think she’s something special :).
This looks absolutely delicious and so refreshing! I would have never thought of such a recipe. Definitely thinking about giving it a go one day.
New Mama Diaries
Oh my word, this sounds amazing! My boys would love this. Your Granddaughter is darling! Pinning to try soon!
Jen @ YummyHealthyEasy.com
What’s peach juice blend?
It is a juice where the main ingredient is peach juice but it also has other fruit juices added. 🙂
Where’s my glass of punch with a straw? 🙂 What a darling picture! You punch looks delicious and from that beautiful expression, it obviously is.
Do you remember the brand of peach juice blend you used in this recipe.
I got the juice at Trader Joe’s. 🙂
Where do you find peach juice blend?
Hi Mary, I found mine at Trader Joe’s. If you can’t find it, peach juice will work good too. 🙂
Would this work using pineapple instead of peach? Can’t have peaches, allergic…
Hi Phoebe, Sure I think that would be VERY tasty! 🙂
If I’m only using 1 bag of peach slush instead of all 4 bags, do I still use the same amount of ginger ale or do I use less.
I’m not sure what you mean by “a bag of peach slush”. If you are planning on only making a portion of the recipe then yes you would need to adjust the ginger ale accordingly.
Can you add alcohol to this like a peach vodka?
Sure Gina! Great idea. 🙂
I am wondering if it would be okay to use fresh peaches. My husband is not a fan of can anything. We hav lots of peaches available to us so that would be easier if it would work. Thanks and this looks wondrful.
Absolutely Freda….if you have fresh yes, please use them. You may have to add a little bit of sugar to make up for the heavy syrup that’s in the can of peaches.
Thank you so much for the reply. We have a bridal shower coming up and I just wanted to make sure before I changed it. Havee a good day and keep bringing us this kind of recipes.
You’re Welcome Freda! Have fun at the shower! 🙂
I want yo try this recipe, but where can I find peach juice blend
Hi Sakina, I think I found the blend at Target.
Would this go through the spout of a drink dispenser?
No Beth this drink has a lot of slush (like an icee drink). But it’s delicious!
How many people does this recipe serve? I want to use this for my parents 50th anniversary party
Hi Laura, This punch serves about 24.