Sparkling Peach Slush Punch | A delicious refreshing punch that stays slushy for hours. With ingredients like peach flavor jello, sliced peaches and peach juice. This Sparkling Peach Slush Punch is sure to be a summer party favorite. When it’s time for a summer barbecue, bridal shower or baby shower this is my go to punch. Scroll down for an adult version of this refreshing punch. A party isn’t a party without punch!
With the high heat of Tucson I was pleasantly surprised to see there was still slush in the punch after sitting out on the counter for 4 hours there was still slush in the punch! If peach isn’t your thing or you would like to serve two versions of a slush punch click here for my pineapple version—->>>>SPARKLING PINEAPPLE SLUSH PUNCH.
For last minute parties keep a batch of the slush in your freezer. It stays fresh up to 6 months! ADULT VERSION: Add champagne for a peach mimosa. Perfect for a brunch.
- 3 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 ounce box of peach flavor jello
- 29 ounces can peach slices in light syrup, undrained
- 5 cups peach juice blend
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters and 16 ounces of ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan combine the water, sugar and gelatin.
- Bring to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar and gelatin.
- Remove from heat.
- Place peaches (with syrup) in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In an extra large bowl combine gelatin mixture, purred peaches, peach juice blend and lemon juice.
- Divide peach mixture among four 1-quart containers.
- Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let containers stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Break peach mixture in a punch bowl or jug.
- Gently pour in ginger ale; stir until slushy.
- Serve at once.
MY SWEET GRANDDAUGHTER ENJOYING HER SLUSH!
This recipe is from [Lady Behind The Curtain|https://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER