Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Crackle Cookies: A chewy cookie with intense chocolate flavor that will knock your socks off!
I made these cookies with a brownie mix, plus a few added ingredients and ended up with a delicious chewy chocolate cookie. The sugar coating (crackle) adds the perfect amount of sweetness to these cookies. My husband had an unexpected business meeting. Since he was heading it up I wanted him to take something sweet for everyone to enjoy. All I could find was a brownie mix. That’s how these cookies were created! Do you ever do that? Go through your pantry and create something from just the ingredients you have on hand? When I do that the recipe usually ends up being one of my favorites. These Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Crackle Cookies were a hit for sure! I even got a few thank you notes. 🙂
Roll the cookie dough into small balls and roll in the sugar.
Leave the cookies in ball form to bake.
Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix Crackle Cookies
- 1 (18.9 ounce) triple chunk brownie mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the brownie mix, flour, egg water and oil.
- Stir until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Add confectioners' sugar to a bowl.
- Use a small ice cream scoop, form the dough into small balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. DO NOT PRESS COOKIES LEAVE IN A BALL
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES