I have been making this waffle snack mix for my husband for years. He loves having it in a jar on his desk. Snack while you work 🙂
Pack this easy to make waffle snack mix in your husbands lunch, in a jar for his desk or take it on a road trip, hiking or camping.
4 cups waffle shaped cereal
1/2 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
1/3 cup raisins
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup M&M's
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cereal, nuts and raisins in a large bowl.
- Gently toss to mix.
- Drizzle melted butter on cereal mixture.
- Gently toss again making sure to evenly coat the mixture.
- Spread on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minute.
- Cool in pan.
- Add M&M's.
Did you make this recipe? Pin it for Later!
Mention @Lady Behind the Curtain or tag #ladybehindthecurtain
MORE GREAT SNACK MIX RECIPES
THREE MUSKETEERS MUDDY BUDDIES
HERE'S LOOKIN' AT YOU CARAMEL CORN PARTY MIX
1. SWEET & SALTY PARTY MIX 2. THREE MUSKETEERS MUDDY BUDDIES 3. ORANGE DRAM PUPPY SHOW 4. HERE’S LOOKIN’ AT YOU CARAMEL CORN PARTY MIX
Love this snack, think I will make it for the weekend. When do you put the M&M’s in? They wouldn’t be put in the oven, would they?
Add the M&M’s after the mixer has cooled. Have a GREAT day! 🙂
Love your recipes and would love to be on your web sight …thanks