I have been making this waffle snack mix for my husband for years. He loves having it in a jar on his desk. Snack while you work 🙂
Pack this easy to make waffle snack mix in your husbands lunch, in a jar for his desk or take it on a road trip, hiking or camping.
- 4 cups waffle shaped cereal
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the cereal, nuts and raisins in a large bowl.
- Gently toss to mix.
- Drizzle melted butter on cereal mixture.
- Gently toss again making sure to evenly coat the mixture.
- Spread on a jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minute.
- Cool in pan.
- Add M&M's.
This is a LBC original!
MORE GREAT SNACK MIX RECIPES