These Pumpkin Spice Pudding Halloween Cupcakes are so good you’re going to want to make them for other occasions other than a Halloween Party. Stock up on the Pumpkin Spice Pudding mix when it hits the store shelves. These cupcakes would also work with a bat, owl or spider pick. I bought my cat picks from Bake It Pretty. For other occasions I would add this Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting.
Add these Pumpkin Spice Pudding Halloween Cupcakes to your Halloween Pinterest board. Don’t have a Halloween board? Let me help you build one. Visit my LBC Halloween board for awesome Halloween party ideas.
To make the moon draw a circle on parchment paper (I used a cookie cutter).
Add melted yellow candy and yellow sprinkles.
Adhere a lollipop stick with more melted candy.
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Halloween Cupcakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 - 3.4 ounce pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup apple cider
- Optional: black and yellow candy melts, sprinkles, small lollipop sticks cupcake picks
For the Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 24 cupcake wells with cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, sugar and pudding mix.
- Whisk together.
- Add the oil, eggs and cider.
- Mix on medium 2 minutes or until well combined and creamy.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
For the Moons:
- Measure your pick to determine how big your moon should be. I used a biscuit cutter.
- Trace circles on a piece of parchment paper.
- Turn over and tape to a cookie sheet.
- Melt yellow candy melts. Either put the melted candy in a squirt bottle on a zip top bag with the corner cut off.
- Trace around the line first and then fill in. ( to help cover the unevenness of the candy I added yellow sugar sprinkles.
- Put in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once the moons are hard shake off any excess sugar sprinkles.
- Place back on the covered cookie sheet.
- Turn the moons over.
- Dip small lollipop sticks in more yellow melted candy and lay in the center on the back side of the moon.
- Put back in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt black candy melts.
- Dip cooled cupcakes in the melted candy and then directly into the colored sugar sprinkles.
- Immediately add the moon and then the cat pick.
MORE GREAT HALLOWEEN RECIPES