These Garden Fresh Summer Zucchini Burgers allow you to use up some of your garden bounty. If you’re growing zucchini or you have in the past you know how out of control a zucchini plant can get. Don’t you just love the one you didn’t see yesterday and now it’s the size of your arm? These Zucchini Burgers are perfect for those over sized garden zucchini. Skip throwing it in the compost pile and make juicy burgers instead!
ZUCCHINI: A VERY VERSATILE VEGETABLE
Put away the steamer and start really creating with this versatile vegetable. From savory dishes to desserts the zucchini is the perfect example of taking a fresh garden vegetable and thinking outside the box. Below you will find a small example of what you can create with zucchini. Honorable Mention: Steamed, fried and grilled.
- Hash Brown Quiche– A wonderful potato crust with a delicious creamy zucchini filling.
- Zucchini Bread – A great way to start your morning with a wonderful blend of spices.
- Low Fat Zucchini Muffins – Perfect for a grab and go breakfast.
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps – With an Asian flare, chunks of chicken and zucchini all wrapped in a crispy lettuce leaf.
- Saucy Zucchini Lasagna – So good you’ll never miss the noodles.
- Stuffed Zucchini – Hollowed out zucchini filled with chicken, mushrooms, carrots and more great ingredients to make this the best light summer dish!
- Lemon Zucchini Cake – Loaded with bright, lemony flavor.