3-D Snowman Rice Krispy Treats
3-D Snowman Rice Krispy Treats: These no bake holiday treats are the perfect Christmas dessert. Add them to a kids table as an edible Christmas Centerpiece! Measuring in at 8 inches each, these snowmen are impressive. Add a tray of Easy Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Snowman Hat Treats. Scroll down for my tips and tricks and a FREE surprise!
How to Create a Winter Scene for the Snowman Rice Krispy Treats
- White Cotton Candy spread out to look like snow
- Rice Kripsy Treats Snowmen
- Clean (new) bottle brush pine trees
- Thin (about 1 inch) styrofoam cut into floating pieces of ice
- TARGET ALSO CARRIES PENGUIN AND SNOWBALL MOLDS!
Snowman Snow Mold
Where Can I Find The Snowman Molds?
How to Make 3-D Snowman Rice Krispy Treats
- INGREDIENTS: (scroll down for the full printable recipe)
- Rice Krispy cereal
- mini marshmallows
- vanilla candy coating
- black candy melts
- orange candy melts
- Add measured cereal into a medium bowl.
- Add marshmallows and butter to a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave an additional 30 seconds, and stir.
- Pour pre measured cereal into the bowl with the melted marshmallows, stir to combine.
- Spray mold with non stick cooking spray.
- Divide coated cereal between each side of the mold (back and front), press cereal to pack in.
- Slide the sides to lock closed.
- Place in the refrigerator 1 hour to harden.
- Melt vanilla candy and pour over cold snowman (hahaha….cold), use a spatula to cover completely.
- Add sprinkles to we candy, refrigerate 30 minutes to harden.
- Use melted black and orange candy melts to add face.
BUILD A SNOWMAN KIT
FREE Christmas or Winter Kid’s Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
- SOME OF THE FILES HAVE MORE GRAPHICS THEN OTHERS AND WILL TAKE A LITTLE LONGER TO LOAD—BE PATIENT—THEY WILL LOAD
- COLORING PAGE 1
- COLORING PAGE 2
- COLORING PAGE 3
- COLORING PAGE 4
- COLORING PAGE 5
- COLORING PAGE 6
- COLORING PAGE 7
- COLORING PAGE 8
- COLORING PAGE 9
- COLORING PAGE 10
- DOT TO DOT ACTIVITY SHEET
- LET’S DRAW ACTIVITY SHEET
- LETTER TRANSFER ACTIVITY SHEET
- CHRISTMAS SECRET SAYINGS ACTIVITY SHEET
- CHRISTMAS WORD SEARCH ACTIVITY SHEET
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE ACTIVITY SHEET
- WORD SCRAMBLE ACTIVITY SHEET
TIPS AND TRICKS
Below you will find listed some tips and tricks I like to use. Hopefully these ideas will make the process a littler easier.
TOOTHPICKS: Once the melted vanilla candy has hardened, use a toothpick to mark where the eyes, nose and mouth will go.
FAN: I use a small hand held fan to quickly cool the melted candy so it doesn’t run either down or when laying down up.
MELTED CANDY: If you’re making multiple snowmen, keep the melted candy warm by placing it in hot water. I took out the silicone insert of my melting pot, added hot water and turned the temp to the melting setting. TRICK: The candy in the tips of the squeeze bottles will harden and clog to avoid that from happening, place toothpicks in the hole.
EDIBLE SNOW: Pull apart white cotton candy. I found mine at The Dollar Tree.
BUMPERS: To avoid the snowman from rolling, add bumpers on each side. I had extra bags of marshmallows so I used them to serve as my bumpers.
IF I REFRIGERATE THE SNOWMEN TO HARDEN FOR DECORATING WILL THEY STILL BE SOFT INSIDE?
HOW DO I SERVE THE 3-D SNOWMAN RICE KRISPY TREAT?
- Candy for the face
- Candy for buttons
- Pretzels for arms
- Fruit roll up for scarves
MORE CHRISTMAS FUN IDEAS FOR KIDS
SIGN UP FOR THE LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN NEWSLETTER AND FOLLOW THE LADY BEHIND THE PARTY ETSY SHOP
THANKS FOR VISITING♥
3-D Snowman Rice Krispy Treats — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>