These super easy Apple Pie Decorated Pretzels are made with apple pie spice and sprinkled with a generous amount of freeze dried cinnamon apples. Just like a delicious apple pie! These versatile treats are great on a dessert table, as a party favor or a classroom party. The pretzels are coated with a creamy melted white chocolate (I used Ghirardilli) that has been mixed with apple pie spice which creates the perfect sweet and salty combo.
A FUN THANKSGIVING KIDS TABLE IDEA
5 EASY TIPS ON HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT DECORATED PRETZELS EVERY TIME
- The best tool for keeping your candy melted is a melting pot from Wilton. It will not only melt candy but keep piping bags filled with the colors you use for drizzling hot and melted
- DO NOT over heat your candy. Make sure when melting your candy to keep the microwave at 70% and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each time.
- If adding sprinkles: have them ready to go before coating your pretzel. Add sprinkles while the candy is still wet.
- If drying flat: line a cookie sheet with parchment. If drying upright, a container filled with rice works best for keeping wet pretzels upright.
- If candy is too thick: add a tablespoon of shortening NOT oil (per bag of candy) to the melted candy, stir to melt.
SOME OF MY FAVORITE DECORATED PRETZELS
- DARK CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PRETZELS
- FROSTING DIPPED DECORATED PRETZELS
- UNICORN PRETZELS
- OUT OF THIS WORLD GALAXY DECORATED PRETZELS
- MINI HOLIDAY PRETZEL STICK STOCKING STUFFER
DID YOU KNOW?
If you don’t see something in my favorites list above, I have a whole category dedicated to pretzels! Click here for OVER 25—->>>>DECORATED PRETZELS.