This bucket of Country Shrimp Boil is filled with all the ingredients for a GREAT beach party! From the sausage, mini corn, potatoes to the large sweet juicy shrimp! You can never go wrong serving this Country Shrimp Boil! I am a total beach girl but living in Arizona I don’t get to the beach very often so I create my little version of the beach at home.
CHANGE IT UP! Give the grill a break for Father’s Day and make this fun summer inspired dish! If you don’t like beer or would rather not use it. Combine 6 ounce chicken stock with 6 ounces of beef stock to replace the beer. Line your table with newspaper or brown shipping paper and dump the shrimp boil in the center for everyone to chow down on! OR….dump in metal pails and place along the center of the table. Don’t forget the paper towels and individual buckets for trash!
Country Shrimp Boil
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning (old bay) plus extra for sprinkling
- 12 baby red potatoes or any small potatoes
- 6 ears of fresh corn, cut in half
- 12 ounce bottle beer
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 (one pound) packages smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, fresh or frozen
- In a stockpot, add the seasoning, potatoes, corn, beer and onion.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sausage, cook about 3 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Drain the liquid into the sink and serve boil.
- Sprinkle with extra crab boil seasoning.
Click here to view the whole party—>>>COUNTRY SHRIMP BOIL PARTY.
NEVER MISS A POST!
Sign up for my newsletter (two per month) and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER