Country Shrimp Boil | Bring out a large pail of great ingredients like sausage, mini corn, potatoes, large juicy shrimp and your guests will know that you know how to party! Whether you’re planning dinner for Memorial Day, Father’s Day, a Beach Party or just having some summer fun this all in one dinner is the perfect choice!
CHANGE IT UP! Give the grill a break for Father’s Day and make this fun summer inspired dish! If you don’t like beer or would rather not use it. Combine 6 ounce chicken stock with 6 ounces of beef stock to replace the beer. Line your table with newspaper or brown shipping paper and dump the shrimp boil in the center for everyone to chow down on! OR….dump in metal pails and place along the center of the table. Don’t forget the paper towels and individual buckets for trash!
- 1 tablespoon crab boil seasoning (old bay) plus extra for sprinkling
- 12 baby red potatoes or any small potatoes
- 6 ears of fresh corn, cut in half
- 12 ounce bottle beer
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 (one pound) packages smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound large raw shrimp, fresh or frozen
- In a stockpot, add the seasoning, potatoes, corn, beer, onion and sausage.
- Cover with water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook about 3 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Drain the liquid into the sink and serve boil.
- Sprinkle with extra crab boil seasoning.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
I love that everything is in one pot! Add a salad and hushpuppies and you’re set! HAVE A GREAT PARTY! ♥
Don’t stop there! Create a whole party table full of delicious food and treats! Click here to view the whole party—>>>COUNTRY SHRIMP BOIL PARTY.
Celebrate summer year round with a delicious bucket of Country Shrimp Boil and watch everyone’s eyes light up! When I make this bucket of happiness for my family and friends I like adding a salad. Click here for my favorite salad—->>>>SOUTHWESTERN SALAD
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER