These Chewy White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies have just the right amount of everything including coconut! Perfect for a holiday cookie tray, give as a gift or serve at a luau! Nothing beats the flavors of white chocolate, macadamia nuts and coconut.
Made with tons of chocolate chips, nuts and coconut this delicious melt in your mouth cookie will leave you and your guests with a smile on your face. TIP: If you give these Chewy White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies as a gift place a printed copy of the recipe in the tin too. 🙂
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS RECIPE TO YOUR COOKIE/HOLIDAY BOARDS.
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted, it you like
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, sugars and vanilla extract.
- Beat until creamy, add egg and mix well..
- Reduce the speed to low, gradually adding in flour mixture.
- Mix in white chips, coconut and nuts by hand.
- By a regular size ice cream scoop, drop the dough onto non greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Let cookies cool for 2 minutes before removing to cool on rack.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE COOKIE RECIPES