This Kid Friendly Fish Bowl Punch is perfect for a pool party, under the sea theme, beach theme or luau! Build your own edible fish bowl! Scroll down for another GREAT party idea for this Fish Bowl Punch!
CARNIVAL PARTY IDEA!
How much fun is this Fish Bowl Punch?!? It may look complicated but it is SUPER easy. —HOW TO MAKE FISH BOWL PUNCH—
What to Serve a Fish Bowl Punch In
- Traditional Fish Bowl: This is how the drink is normally served up: huge bowl with a bunch of straws and everybody shares.
- Individual Fish Bowl: Sharing with a bunch of friends, not your style? It’s not mine either, so I recommend grabbing some individual fish bowls. I get mine at Dollar Tree in the vase aisle.
- Plastic Fish Bowl: These are great for pool days because they won’t break. Perfect for little hands.
- Classic Punch Bowl: Don’t want to share but want to mix up a big batch for a party? Serve it in a traditional punch bowl with a ladle and keep ice and Swedish fish on the side for guests to add their own!
- Mason Jar: If you don’t want the added expense of purchasing fish bowls, any clear glass will do in a pinch.