Take this cranberry orange yogurt to work for a great mid-day snack.
With layers of lite vanilla yogurt splashed with orange zest and orange juice along with a touch of cranberry sauce all topped with dried cranberries and toasted pecans. This cranberry orange yogurt will leave you satisfied and ready to complete your day.
Cranberry Orange Yogurt
Perfect for those mornings when you're in a rush to get out the door.
- 2 cups light vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- Mix together in a small bowl the yogurt, orange juice and orange zest.
- Measure 1/2 cup yogurt mixture.
- Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into a 1/2 pint mason jar or any container you choose.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce, top with remaining 1/2 cup yogurt mixture.
- Add the dried cranberries and toasted pecans.
- Place on the lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Continue with remaining 3 containers.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain