Take this cranberry orange yogurt to work for a great mid-day snack.
With layers of lite vanilla yogurt splashed with orange zest and orange juice along with a touch of cranberry sauce all topped with dried cranberries and toasted pecans. This cranberry orange yogurt will leave you satisfied and ready to complete your day.
- 2 cups light vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- Mix together in a small bowl the yogurt, orange juice and orange zest.
- Measure 1/2 cup yogurt mixture.
- Spoon half of the yogurt mixture into a 1/2 pint mason jar or any container you choose.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce, top with remaining 1/2 cup yogurt mixture.
- Add the dried cranberries and toasted pecans.
- Place on the lid and store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Continue with remaining 3 containers.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 - 1/2 pint mason jar
Amount Per Serving Calories 183