Easy Weeknight Sesame Noodles | Perfect as a side dish or add some protein for an easy main course dish. Now you can make your favorite restaurant noodle dish right at home. Your family will quickly fall in love with these noodles. You can’t go wrong with ingredients like soy sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil and more!
When you want to make this a main dish all you’ll need to do is purchase a roasted chicken from your local deli, take it off the bone and saute it in your favorite sauce. For me that Hoisin sauce. Another option is picking up some fried chicken tenders or popcorn chicken (I get mine from KFC) and orange sauce (My grocery store sales Panda Express Orange Chicken Sauce). Serve this chicken on the side. Easy and delicious!
MORE ASIAN INFLUENCED RECIPES
- 1 (12 ounce) package Angel Hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha hot chili sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 green onion, sliced
Optional: Toasted Sesame Seeds
- In a large jar add the soy sauce, sugar, garlic, vinegar, sesame oil, chili sauce, oil and salt.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with green onion; toss.
- Add a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.