Overnight Peach Cobbler Oatmeal | That’s right! This overnight oatmeal tastes just like peach cobbler! I’m happy anytime there’s a dessert name in my breakfast! I love the creaminess! I can make them the night before and they are delicious! The answer to your busy mornings!
This heart healthy breakfast is a great way to start your morning. Even if you sleep in you can still have a great breakfast. This is an amazing meal with chopped peaches, yogurt, flaxseeds, chia seeds and a touch of cinnamon. Also perfect as a mid morning or afternoon snack! Replace your afternoon chip routine with a jar of peach cobbler!
MORE OVERNIGHT OATMEAL RECIPES
- 12 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peached, drained and sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl stir together yogurt, oats, milk, vanilla, salt, seeds, peaches and cinnamon.
- Transfer into 4 half pint jars.
- Cover and chill overnight or up to 4 days.