Grilled Beef Cobb Sandwich | A giant sandwich filled with tender grilled beef, lettuce, boiled eggs, tomatoes and bacon topped with a delicious avocado ranch spread.
The nickname for this sandwich is “bigmouth” because if you don’t have a big mouth I’m not sure you can sink your teeth into it! Don’t worry I have some solutions for those of us that have a mouth on the petite side. There is nothing about this sandwich I don’t love. The Avocado Ranch Sandwich Spread is bangin’! Perfect for a family picnic or hungry game day watchers!
For other options You can hollow out a roll of French bread or for even more flavor hollow out a sour dough round and cut in wedges.
Add this sandwich to your Game Day Pinterest board. Don’t have a Game Day board? Let me help you build one.
LOOK BELOW FOR A LIVE INTERACTIVE PEEK AT MY LBC – GAME DAY FOOD BOARD! PIN FROM THE PICTURE BELOW! TO SEE MORE»»»»CLICK ON THE “SEE ON PINTEREST” BUTTON BELOW.
For the Grilled Meat:
- 1 (3 pound) tri tip or your favorite cut of beef
- salt and pepper to taste.
For the Sandwich:
- 1 recipe of the Avocado Ranch Sandwich Spread
- 1 (16 ounce) French bread, split in half horizontally
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp
- 5 large eggs, boiled, peeled and thinly sliced
For the Grilled Beef:
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill until a thermometer registers 145 degrees for medium rare (keep in mind that the beef will continue to cook once it is resting).
- Let rest 10 minutes; cut into thin slices.
For the Sandwich:
- Spread the Avocado Ranch Sandwich Spread onto the top and bottom of the French bread.
- To the bottom half add lettuce, tomato, sliced beef, bacon and egg slices.
- Cover with top half of bread and slice.
MORE SANDWICH RECIPES