Citrus Butter: A light and creamy butter mixed with a combinations of orange, lemon and lime zest. With the perfect amount of zip. Dress up a boring slice of toast with the brightness of citrus butter—or add it on top of a pile of fluffy pancakes. Place this delicious butter next to the plain butter on your breakfast buffet.
Not just for toasted bread!
- Blueberry bread or Blueberry bagels
- Pancakes, French Toast or Waffles
- steamed vegetables like carrots
I love this Citrus Butter
- Easy to make
- Lasts a long time in the refrigerator
- Tastes incredible
- Versatile: can be used as a spread or as a topping on pancakes, waffles, quick bread and vegetables
- Makes any breakfast or buffet table special
- Can also be served on hot rolls for dinner
How to make Citrus Butter
- Set butter out on the counter top to soften
- Add the powdered sugar, orange zest, lemon zest and lime zest to the softened butter
- Mix to combine
- Little effort for a delicious little touch
Tips for storing this Citrus Butter
- You can store the citrus butter on the counter for 1-2 days.
- To extend the life, store in the refrigerator (up to a month)
- Freeze up to 6 months without the quality becoming affected.
What to serve with this Citrus Butter Butter:
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Blueberry Orange Quick Bread
- Old Fashioned Danish Aebleskiver Pancakes
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Flaxseed Buttermilk Waffles
- 3 Ready to go Pancake in a Jar Recipes
- Cranberry Orange Streusel Quick Bread