Lemon Pudding Cheesecake | The creaminess of this cheesecake can’t be beat along with the light flavor of lemon. Serve up summer in style with this light cheesecake. Birthday parties, Mother’s Day, Easter……simply the BEST anytime dessert!
This is not your typical cheesecake… starting with SIX packages of cream cheese! I know that may seem like a lot but this cheesecake stands thick and proud. It will satisfy your cheesecake craving for sure! So invite your family and friends over this summer to enjoy one of the delights of summer LEMON!
Lemon Pudding Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham crack crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 6 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding
- zest from one lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 5 large eggs
Optional Garnish: whipped topping and lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 350°.
For the Crust:
- Add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter to a medium bowl; stir until combined.
- Pour into a 10-inch springform pan.
- Lightly press in the bottom of the pan.
NOTE: I did NOT press up the sides (if you prefer to press up the sides you can).
- Set aside for filling.
For the Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese until fluffy; add the milk, pudding mixes, lemon zest, lemon extract and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thick).
- Spoon onto pie crust and evenly spread.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack about 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Loosen and remove the ring: garnish with whipped topping and lemon slices.
MORE SUMMER CHEESECAKE RECIPES