Throw this slow cooker burrito meat together in the morning and forget about it until dinner.
This juicy slow cooker burrito meat is not just a burrito filling. Make rice and beans and make your at home version of a burrito bowl.
- 3 pounds beef roast
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 medium white onion, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 - 27 ounce can mild whole green chiles
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Trim off any excess fat from the roast.
- Sprinkle both sides of the roast with the taco seasoning.
- Rub into the roast.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining taco seasoning packet in the slow cooker over roast.
- Add the onions, garlic, green chiles, salt, pepper and broth.
- Stir around a little to mix.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours.
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES
1. SLOW COOKER COUNTRY STYLE PORK RIBS 2. SLOW COOKER MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN 3. SLOW COOKER BERRY COBBLER 4. SLOW COOKER AU GRATIN POTATOES