Sometimes adding a little savory to your rolls like with this Spicy Herb Butter is a nice touch from just plain butter. Especially with savory dishes. I have a favorite restaurant that serves a Spicy Herb Butter with their rolls. Perfection with a big steak!
If you have some guests that don’t like to mix spicy with their rolls you can create a mini butter bar with this Spicy Herb Butter, my Honey Butter and regular butter. The day before your meal set out 1 stick of butter per recipe and let it come to room temperature. Use a fork to mix up the butter and make it creamy. Add to a small bowl, cover and store in the refrigerator. Take out 30 minutes before ready to serve.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place room temperature butter into a medium bowl.
- Add the parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and combine with a fork.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Take out 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain