Honey Butter. A light and creamy butter with a touch of sweetness. Sometimes adding a little sweetness to your rolls— like with this Honey Butter is a nice touch from just plain butter. Especially with savory dishes. I have a favorite restaurant (Texas Roadhouse) that serves a Honey Butter with their rolls. This is my copycat version of that butter. Perfection with a big steak!
Serve several flavors of butter for dinner
I love this Honey Butter
- Easy to make
- Lasts a long time in the refrigerator
- Tastes incredible
- Versatile: can be used as a spread or as a topping on pancakes and waffles
- Makes any breakfast or buffet table special
- Can also be served on hot rolls for dinner
How to make Honey Butter
With only TWO ingredients!
- Set butter out on the counter top to soften
- Pour honey over softened butter
- Mix to combine
- Little effort for a delicious little touch
Tips for storing this Honey Butter
- You can store the honey butter on the counter for 1-2 days.
- To extend the life, store in the refrigerator (up to a month)
- Freeze up to 6 months without the quality becoming affected.
What to serve with this Honey Butter Butter:
- Thanksgiving Skillet Pecan Cornbread
- Six Dazzling Dinner Rolls
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Old Fashioned Danish Aebleskiver Pancakes
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Whole Wheat Flaxseed Buttermilk Waffles
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup (your favorite) honey
Place room temperature butter into a medium bowl. Pour honey over butter and combine with a fork. Refrigerate—take out an hour before serving time or store on the counter in a container with a tight fitting lid, up to 2 days.