Sun Dried Tomato Dip | This dip is made with artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes. Delicious, versatile and savory, this dip is just what your hungry game watchers want. But…..there’s another side to this dip! Serve it in a bowl surrounded by cheese and crackers, open a bottle of wine and just like that you have an amazing appetizer that will compliment your Italian dinner!
Serve this Sun Dried Tomato Dip along side a platter of Puff Pastry Pizza or a spicy Grilled Hot Sauce Pizza! Once the dip was creamy I pipped it into some tiny plastic shot glasses I found a The Dollar Tree and added bread sticks. You can also serve the dip in a bowl with chips!
DON’T FORGET….To add this delicious dip to your “game day” Pinterest Board! Don’t have a “game day” Pinterest board? Let me help you build one. Click here for for over 300 game day recipes—->>>>GAME DAY RECIPES FROM LBC
Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- 1 - 8ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 7 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 - 12 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, tomatoes in oil, artichoke hearts, salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Spoon into a zip top bag, cut one corner, pipe into shot glasses and serve with bread sticks.
Or spoon into a bowl and serve with bread sticks.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE DIP RECIPES
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER