The Best Semi Homemade Chili | This hearty chili has THREE different kinds of beans, corn and green chilies to make one of the best Southwest Chilies I’ve ever had. Serve it us with a big piece of my Jalapeno Cornbread, tortilla chips or corn chips.
Have a busy week ahead? Skip the stove top and make this chili in your slow cooker! Cook on high 4 to 6 hours or until heated through. Slow cooker chili is the perfect party food. It stays hot and guests can help themselves. I love serving it to my hungry game watchers!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 11 ounces V8 Juice
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Assorted Toppings: green onion, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream
- In a large pot cook beef, onion, salt and pepper until meat is no longer pink and the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the kidney beans, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, tomatoes with chilies, juice, ranch mix and taco mix.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 hour occasionally stirring.
MORE EASY GAME DAY RECIPES