Brown Sugar Pound Cake: This Brown Sugar Pound Cake offers such WONDERFUL caramel flavor and is VERY moist.
Make sure you add this recipe to your Thanksgiving menu!
Take this cake to your next social event and don’t forget to bring the recipe! This is my most asked for recipe from friends and family. I always make it during the Fall months
Don’t forget to pin it to your Fall and Cake boards!
The recipe for the Caramel Drizzle (link) is DELICIOUS and makes enough so you can save some for ice cream.
The Brown Sugar Pound Cake batter fits perfectly in a 12.5 cup bundt pan and bakes beautifully to the top.
Cool cake in pan a few minutes.
Remove from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Drizzle Caramel Sauce over top of bundt cake.
Brown Sugar Pound Cake
WONDERFUL caramel flavor and is VERY moist.
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 – 8 ounce bag of toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 recipe CARAMEL DRIZZLE (link)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a 12 CUP Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
- Beat the butter until creamy. Add sugars, beating until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture in thirds, alternately with milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat until just combined. Stir in toffee bits and pecans.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until a wood pick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean, 75 to 85 minutes.
- Cover top of cake with foil to prevent excess browning if necessary.
- Let cake cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack. NOTE: Don’t freak out if some of the cake sticks. Mine did too. It’s because this cake is so moist. GOOD NEWS! We get to cover all the imperfections with yummy caramel!
- Spoon Caramel Drizzle over cooled cake.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE CAKE RECIPES