Is it breakfast or a dessert??? Yes, it’s that good! Warm, hearty and delicious. That’s how I would describe this Berry Baked Oatmeal. Serve at a ladies brunch, breakfast buffet or Easter morning!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1 cup berries, sliced (I used strawberries and blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 8 x8-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in the milk, butter, vanilla and nuts until moist and combined.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This is a LBC original!