Carrot Cake No Bake Cheesecake. Two of your favorite desserts in one! The typical ground graham cracker crust won’t do for this Easter inspired cheesecake. No….instead the crust is carrot cake topped a fluffy no bake cheesecake filling and an airy homemade whipped cream. Three layers of Easter Dessert perfection. CALLING ALL HOSTESSES….Scroll down to see how you can make this delicious dessert ahead of time!
The Carrot Cake Layer
So Let’s Talk Cheesecake
Carrot Cake Crust
HOW TO FREEZE CARROT CAKE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
Not only is this cheesecake delicious but it can also be FROZEN!
- The Slice Method: Go ahead and slice the cheesecake in serving pieces. Cut small pieces of wax or parchment paper (the size of the slice) and place between each slice, cover with a tight fitting lid. Take out pieces as you need them. Place in the refrigerator the night before to thaw.
- The Whole Cake Method: Place the whole cake in a container with a tight fitting lid. Place in the refrigerator the night before to thaw.
How to Slice Cheesecake
Before slicing hold you knife under hot water—this makes slicing a cheesecake a lot easier
MORE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
- APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE FILLED CONES
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
- STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE SANDWICH COOKIES
- PEACH CHEESECAKE DIP
- PEACHES AND CREAM TART
- CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE FILLED CHOCOLATES