Strawberry Cheesecake Dip | A light a creamy dip with a sweet strawberry topping. Served with regular graham crackers, chocolate graham crackers or pretzels. This dip is super easy to make and so delicious. I will warn you to hide the spoons because your guests are going to want to eat it by the spoonfuls!
A little history behind this dip. It originally started as a no bake cheesecake that I have been making since I was a newlywed (about 35 years). We lived in a little one bedroom apartment in La Mirada, Ca. while my husband was going to college at Biola. In the center of the apartments was a courtyard where every evening a group of elderly women would gather to gossip. We would join them and every once in awhile I would bring down one of these pies. Back then I didn’t know anything about cooking or baking (I am a self taught cook/baker). So no bake it was and everyone loved it! That was a fun time for us. My husband was only 19!
- 2 (8ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- graham crackers, chocolate graham cracker and pretzel sticks
- In a medium mixing bowl blend the cream cheese until creamy; mix in the cool whip and confectioners' sugar until combined.
- Spread into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Top with strawberry pie filling.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
MORE SWEET DIP RECIPES