Copycat Disneyland Tigger Tails | Four large marshmallows stacked together, dipped in caramel, melted candy, sprinkled with orange sugar and a drizzle of dark chocolate. These decorated marshmallows are not only delicious and fun but extremely easy to make. When you can’t get to the Disney parks, bring a taste of Disneyland to your party with these fun Copycat Disneyland Tigger Tails!
What is a Tigger Tail?
More Decorated Marshmallows
How to make Disneyland Tigger Tails
VIEWING WINDOWS IN CRITTER COUNTRY AT POOH CORNER
MORE DISNEYLAND COPYCAT RECIPES
- 2 (13.4 ounces) cans Netsle Dulce de Leche
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 40 large marshmallows
- 10 (20-inch) lollipop sticks (from Michael's)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag orange candy melts (Wilton)
optional: 1 tablespoon shortening
- orange sanding sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate candy melts
- Stack four marshmallows together on a lollipop stick.
- Place caramel and heavy whipping cream into a microwave safe bowl, heat to melt, in 30 second intervals. NOTE: DO NOT OVER HEAT THE CARAMEL, you don't want to melt the marshmallows.
- Stir until the caramel is thin enough to dip the marshmallows. NOTE: If needed you can more cream only 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Dip marshmallows into warm caramel making sure to completely cover.
- Set on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in refrigerator until caramel hardens (about 10 minutes).
- While the caramel is hardening prepare candy.
- Pour candy into a medium microwaved safe bowl; heat for 1 minute, stir until candy is creamy and melted. If the candy is not completely melted microwave a little more in 15 second intervals.
- Once caramel is hardened dip into the melted candy and immediately sprinkle with orange sanding sugar.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until candy has hardened.
- Pour dark chocolate candy into a small microwave safe bowl; heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted and creamy.
- For the next step you can use a spoon to drizzle over the Tigger Tails but I prefer to use a squeeze bottle. The key is to make one side thicker and on the next stroke make the opposite side thicker. HAVE FUN!