DIY Gumball Machine Party Favors
Adding these DIY Gumball Machine Party Favors to your party will bump up your gumball theme party to another level. NO MONEY REQUIRED FOR THESE GUMBALL MACHINES! You can make these for just about any party. Just paint them the colors of your party. Scroll down for a list of other party options↓. These mini gumball machines are big enough to add a lot of treats but small enough to easily fit on an office desk.
Ideas on how to Change this Gumball Machine Party Favor to Fit any Party
- SUPER HERO: Add a cape to the back of the machine
- DINOSAUR: Instead of adding the wooden ball to the top of the gumball machine, add a toy dinosaur
- TRUCK: Instead of adding the wooden ball to the top of the gumball machine, add a toy truck
- FARM ANIMAL: Instead of adding the wooden ball to the top of the gumball machine, add a toy farm animal
- BABY SHOWER: Fill with peanuts for a “OUR LITTLE PEANUT” themed baby shower
- CANDYLAND (assorted candy)
- KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY
- OUR LITTLE PEANUT BABY SHOWER (peanuts)
- SHE’S ABOUT TO POP BABY SHOWER (popcorn)
HOW TO MAKE DIY GUMBALL MACHINE PARTY FAVORS
SUPPLIES (I found everything at Michael’s)
- BASE CLAY POT: 4½ inches (around at the top) x 3 inches (height)
- GLASS BOWL: 3 inches tall (I found this on the candle aisle; it looks like a miniature fish bowl)
- GUMBALL MACHINE TOP: (lid) 3 inch clay saucer (TEST THE SAUCER TO MAKE SURE IT WILL SIT NICELY ON TOP OF THE GLASS BOWL WITH THE OPENING OF THE BOWL IN THE UPRIGHT POSITION)
- WOODEN KNOB: ½ inch
- FAUX GUMBALL SLOT: ¾ inch flat wooden circle disk
- ACRYLIC PAINT: your choice of colors
- 527 MULTI USE GLUE: (found at Walmart) It dries fast and clear
Haha! Sheryl, how cute is this? I love it! I’m coming to your house for my next party. Such a great craft idea. Pinned!
ADORABLE Sheryl and just perfect for any kids party! So fun! Pinned!
Thanks Trish! I think Reece would love these with super hero capes attached to the back. 🙂
This is darling!! Pinned! Might have to use this for a party next month! 🙂
Thanks Becky. The kids would love it! 🙂
Oh my gosh! I had to look twice! 🙂 What a fun idea for a kids party!
If you put food/candy in the glass will it taste like paint ?? thanks
Hi Ann, I didn’t have that problem, but I waited until the day of the party to fill the machines.