Mini Carrot Cake Cheesecakes| When you love carrot cake and cheesecake but you don’t know which one to pick! What do you do? Combine to the two and get the best of both worlds! The deliciousness doesn’t stop there! These perfect little treats are also topped with a swipe of creamy pineapple frosting.
These fun Carrot Cake Cheesecakes have everything you would expect in a full size carrot cake. Like shredded carrots, pineapple, coconut, nuts and creamy pineapple frosting! Pair that with a New York style cheesecake and you have a winner! I love serving my desserts in mini form. That way I can provide my guests with an assortment of treats and since they are small my guests can sample them all!
For this dinner party I took my favorite cheesecakes and transformed them into mini sized treats. Look below for the other cheesecakes that were served at the party.
READY TO MAKE TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE DESSERTS IN ONE?
Scoop batter into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
Add cheesecake batter over the top of the carrot cake batter.
Bake and let cool completely before adding the pineapple frosting.
Pipe on the frosting and add a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top.
TIP: At this point you can pop these cheesecakes in the freezer by placing them on a cooking sheet until frozen; transporting them to a container with a tight fitting lid. These cheesecakes will stay fresh for up to a month in the freezer. AWESOME!
TO…..add this delicious cheesecake to your Cheesecake Pinterest Board. Don’t have a Cheesecake board? Let me help you build one. I have an amazing board with over 500 pinned cheesecake recipes and 30 contributors! This board is growing daily and will supply you with the BEST cheesecake recipes from around the world! Shop around and use these pins to help you create your own amazing cheesecake board!
Mini Carrot Cake Cheesecakes
For the Cheesecake
- 2 (8ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
For the Carrot Cake
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (8ounce) can crushed pineapple, drain and reserve juice
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
For the Pineapple Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon reserved pineapple juice
Optional: Sprinkle with cinnamon or apple pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
For the Cheesecake:
- Cream together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, flour, and eggs and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Set aside.
For the Carrot Cake:
- In a large bowl stir together the oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir until all the sugar has absorbed the oil.
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- Add to the oil mixture, stir to combine.
- Fold in the pineapple, carrots, coconut and walnuts.
- Line 36 regular size cupcake wells with liners.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon of cake batter and pour into the bottom of each prepared cupcake well.
- Add 1½ tablespoons of cheesecake batter over the cake batter.
- Bake 23 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan; take the mini cheesecakes out of the pan.
- When the mini cakes are completely cooled frost THE TOP with the pineapple frosting.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
For the Pineapple Frosting:
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and pineapple juice and beat until creamy.
NOTE: Add additional sugar or pineapple juice if needed for spreading consistency.
If you know my website at all you know that I LOVE cheesecake! I even have a cheesecake category filled with OVER 60 cheesecake recipes! From muffins to filled candies along with the traditional you can find all kinds of ways to incorporate cheesecake filling into something!
CLICK HERE—>>> CHEESECAKE for a great assortment of cheesecake ideas.