Strawberry Cream Filled Valentine’s Day Party Cupcakes | A dense sweet pound cake cupcake filled with a creamy strawberry filling and topped with the BEST whipped cream frosting. These delicious cupcakes have just the right amount of sweetness so you know you’re eating dessert but not too much to overwhelm the cupcake.
How to make Strawberry Filled Valentine’s Day Party Cupcakes
SEMI HOMEMADE CUPCAKE TOPPER
- 1 (16.5 ounce) cookie dough squares
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to temperature on package.
- Roll dough into about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a 1 1/2 inch hear shaped cookie cutter.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Makes about 4 dozen