Tater Tot Nachos | Create the ultimate nachos with Tater Tots! Bring two of your favorite game day snack foods together and create a game day masterpiece. Nothing says game day like a big plate piled high with nachos. This year make your nachos with a twist. A Tater Tot twist!
- Always keep a toolbox packed with tailgate essentials. (spatulas, bottle openers, tongs, can opener, mini flashlight, trash bags, paper towels, wet wipes, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, your favorite condiments, spices and seasonings…..you get the idea)
- Freeze water bottles to use in place of ice in coolers so you can have cold water to drink after they melt.
- Prepare food the night before (burger patties, kabobs, burger toppings)
- Fill a six pack holder with your favorite hot sauces and other condiments.
- Bring a large plastic tub to haul back dirty dishes.
- CHEESY BEER DIP
- GAME DAY CORNBREAD TOPPED CHILI IN A JAR (great for tailgating)
- PEACH SLAB PIE
- OUTRAGEOUS BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- LOADED CHILI CHEESEBURGERS