Tater Tot Nachos | Create the ultimate nachos with Tater Tots! Bring two of your favorite game day snack foods together and create a game day masterpiece. Nothing says game day like a big plate piled high with nachos. This year make your nachos with a twist. A Tater Tot twist!
- Always keep a toolbox packed with tailgate essentials. (spatulas, bottle openers, tongs, can opener, mini flashlight, trash bags, paper towels, wet wipes, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, your favorite condiments, spices and seasonings…..you get the idea)
- Freeze water bottles to use in place of ice in coolers so you can have cold water to drink after they melt.
- Prepare food the night before (burger patties, kabobs, burger toppings)
- Fill a six pack holder with your favorite hot sauces and other condiments.
- Bring a large plastic tub to haul back dirty dishes.
- CHEESY BEER DIP
- GAME DAY CORNBREAD TOPPED CHILI IN A JAR (great for tailgating)
- PEACH SLAB PIE
- OUTRAGEOUS BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- LOADED CHILI CHEESEBURGERS
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and seasoned with your favorite taco seasoning
- 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup slasa
- Optional Garnish: cliantro and avocado
Bake tater tots according to package instructions. Keep oven setting (425°), pour baked tater tots in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle the cooked and seasoned ground beef, bacon, black beans and cheese on top of the tots. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
For the Cream Sauce:
In a small bowl stir together the sour cream cilantro, lime juice, salt and heavy cream until combined.
Optional: Top the nachos with cream sauce, salsa and garnish or provide them as options for your guests.