Throw away the cans of processed (fake) cheese! This delicious Cheesy Beery Dip is not only an amazing dip but can also be used to dress up vegetables, sandwiches and burgers. My favorite way to serve this Cheesy Beer Dip is with homemade soft pretzels! If you’re serving little ones or you don’t like beer, leave it out. Just add more half and half in it’s place. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator and heat up again when you want to use it. Click here for my easy to make pretzels—->>>>SOFT PRETZELS.
IT’S GAME TIME!
- CANNED FROSTING CHOCOLATE FRUIT DIP
- SEMI HOMEMADE PARTY BEAN DIP
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
- HOT BEAN AND CHEESE DIP
- SEVEN LAYER DIP
- MUFFULETTA DIP
- TOFFEE DIP
- BEER DIP
- SUN DRIED TOMATO DIP
DID YOU KNOW….?
Did you know that I have a whole category devoted to game day recipes? YES I DO! AND……there’s over 200 recipes! There’s no need to surf the internet for game day recipes any longer. Now you can find all the recipes you need here at Lady Behind The Curtain! From wings, beer pretzels, tacos, burgers and more!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup your favorite beer
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 ½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour, mustard and salt; cook stirring 1 to 2 minutes (do not brown).
- Whisk in beer; bring to a simmer, then whisk in half and half.
- Simmer, whisking until thickened.
- Take off heat; stir in grated cheese until melted.