Pecan Crescent Cookies | One of my families favorite holiday cookies. Nothing fancy just buttery goodness.
When putting together my holiday cookie trays I always make sure to include these Pecan Crescent Cookies. With all the sweets it’s nice to have something on the tray that is melt in your mouth good by not too sweet. Perfect with a cup of coffee or tea!
Pecan Crescent Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 2- 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Mix butter until creamy, add the flour, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and extracts.
- Mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate covered 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape cookie dough into crescents.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- When cool enough to handle roll hot cookies in the remaining 2 cups confectioners' sugar.
- Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE COOKIES RECIPES