10 Butter and Spread Brunch Recipes. The answer to your busy Christmas morning. There’s something for everyone on this brunch table. For those guests with a sweet tooth (like the Maple Pecan Butter) to the guests that prefer something savory (like the Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread)—these 10 Butter and Spread Brunch Recipes are everything and more—your guests will love coming over for brunch!
- What breakfast buffet can you say you made days in advance?
- EVERY spread and butter can be made days ahead of your brunch.
- Your choice! You can use all store bought bread products or make some and buy some.
- There is such a variety of flavors—the choices are endless
- Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread—an everything bagel
- Lemon Cream Cheese Spread—blueberry bagel or blueberry quick bread
- Holiday Fig Cream Cheese Spread—rosemary and olive oil quick bread
- Pineapple Coconut Cream Cheese Spread—Hawaiian bagel or coconut bread
- Christmas Cranberry Pecan Cream Cheese Spread—croissant filling
- Cinnamon Butter—cinnamon roll filling
- Fresh Herb Butter—between a sliced sour dough loaf, wrapped in foil and heated
- Maple Pecan Butter—pancakes and waffles
- Honey Butter—dinner rolls
- Citrus Butter—steamed vegetables