Blueberry Breakfast Bars, same great recipe from 2012 with just a few tweaks. Crisp bits of buttery oatmeal crumb topping, a hint of spice and a sweet blueberry center. These TWO STEP Blueberry Bars make the perfect summer treat. Serve at morning meetings or enjoy as a mid morning snack. These amazing fruit bars can also double as a potluck dessert. So easy to make and oh so good. Scroll down to see how to freeze these Blueberry Breakfast Bars.
When to serve/take these Blueberry Bars
- Breakfast Buffet
- Backyard Barbecue
- The Office
- School Lunch
FRESH BLUEBERRIES AS AN OPTION
Fresh Blueberry Ingredients
- 4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen do not thaw)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large bowl mix together the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch.
- Pour on top of the oatmeal bottom layer, spread evenly.
- Add the remaining oatmeal layer, lightly press and bake.
How to Freeze Blueberry Breakfast Bars
How to Make Semi Homemade Blueberry Breakfast Bars
MORE FAVORITE BLUEBERRY RECIPES
- SEMI HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY LEMON ICE CREAM
- SPARKLING BLUEBERRY SLUSH PUNCH
- BLUEBERRY BANANA NUT BAKED OATMEAL
- SEMI HOMEMADE LEMON BLUEBERRY SWIRL CUPCAKES
- LIGHT BLUEBERRY COLESLAW
- BLUEBERRY LEMON BREAKFAST CAKE
- BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DESSERT CUPS
- AMERICAN STYLE BREAKFAST ENCHILADAS
- COPYCAT PANERA ORANGE SCONE RECIPE
- CROQUE MONSIEUR BREAD PUDDING
- GLAZED DONUT MUFFINS
- MINI APPLE CHEESE BITES
- MINI CINNAMON ROLLS