Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert in a Jar. The perfect semi homemade dessert with layers of pound cake, blueberry pie filling and no bake cheesecake. It is a great dessert for making ahead of time. Every party hostess should have this incredible dessert on their dessert table.
How to serve this semi homemade dessert in a jar
- Half Pint Jars: transform a simple dessert into a fun a beautiful dessert
- Clear Small 5 ounce Cups: are perfect for serving to crowds
- Full Size Pie: Pour the no bake cheesecake filling into a store bought graham cracker crust pie shell, swirl on the blueberry pie filling for a delicious easy dessert.
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert in a Jar
- Working from the bottom, pound cake
- Blueberry pie filling
- No bake cheesecake
- Optional graham cracker crumb topping
Can I make This Semi Homemade Dessert Ahead of Time?
MORE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
- BANANA BREAD NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
- NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT CHEESECAKE
- CROWD PLEASING FRUIT PIZZA
- APPLE PIE CHEESECAKE FILLED CONES
- STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE DIP
- STRAWBERRY LEMONADE CHEESECAKE SANDWICH COOKIES
ANOTHER FUN PARTY DESSERT
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) non dairy whipped topping (cool whip)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1(16 ounce) Sara Lee family size all butter pound cake, thawed
- 1 heaping tablespoon ground graham cracker crumbs
For the no Bake Cheesecake Filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy; add the whipped topping and sugar, beat until combined and creamy.
- Slice pound cake into 11 slices, lay slice flate.
- Use a 2 inch round cutter.
- Cut 2 rounds per slice.
For the Layers:
- Starting at the bottom; add a pound cake round
- (2) heaping teaspoons of blueberry pie filling.
- Another pound cake round
- (1) heaping teaspoon blueberry pie filling
- A sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs
To make the job of filling the jars easy, spoon the cheesecake filling into a large piping bag.