When it’s hot outside sometimes a cool refreshing salad is all you want. Instead of serving coleslaw, choose to serve a cucumber salad. This salad pairs perfectly with a nice juicy burger or smoked beef sandwich.
While growing cucumbers is super easy that also means the crop is plentiful. Here are some other recipes using cucumbers. Cucumber Dill Vegetable Dip, Light Greek Cucumber Yogurt Spread and Cucumber Water.
Burgers…..for such little effort the flavor rewards are incredible! Pile on all your favorite toppings and you have created a masterpiece. Some of my favorites are* LOADED CHILI CHEESEBURGERS, JALAPENO POPPER BURGERS AND STEAKHOUSE BURGERS. Click here for more burger recipes—->>>>BURGER RECIPES
Easy Cucumber Salad
- 4 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cut cucumbers into thin slices.
- Toss with 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Drain liquid from cucumbers, add the vinegar, Splenda, dill and pepper.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate 3 hours before serving.
This recipe is from [Lady Behind The Curtain}https://www.ladybehindthecurtain.com]
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER