Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwich: Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. These flavors were meant to be together. Take a Vanilla Cookie add strawberry ice cream and top the ice cream with a triple chocolate brownie cookie. Simply perfection!
This mini ice cream sandwich is the perfect little treat to serve at the end of a delicious meal. Sit outside and enjoy a cool refreshing dessert. I served this fun ice cream sandwich at my Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Bar.
- 1 recipe Bakery Spring Cookies
- 1 Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookie recipe
- strawberry ice cream
For the Bakery Spring Cookies:
- Follow the cookie recipe only.
- You won't need the frosting.
For the Ice Cream Sandwich:
- Add a scoop of strawberry ice cream to the flat side of one vanilla cookie.
- Using the flat side of a chocolate cookie press the ice cream down until it reaches the edges of the cookies.
MORE ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES